We launched the Web Strategy Twitter Trends tool a week ago to help keep on top of what’s happening in our industry. These are some of the stories that grabbed our attention this week:
- The Elements of Content Strategy – a new book by the brilliant Erin Kissane, published by A List Apart. Jonathan Snook gives it a thumbs up.
- User-Friendly SEO on Six Revisions shows how SEO and Content Strategy can work together for the benefit of users and spiders.
- Dan Brown explains what an Information Architect needs from a Content Strategist in Letter to a Content Strategist.
- Jeff Sauro lists eight metrics you can use to measure the impact of user experience changes.
- Apple are always at the forefront of UI design, so it’s interesting to see five subtle changes in OS X Lion.
- A detailed write-up of how to involve older adults in the design of the user experience.